This title should say guilt free and work free. Not only is this a lighter version of the traditional pumpkin pie (that means more room for stuffing right?) but it is incredibly easy to make (we are talking no bake easy). This year, this pie might need to be added to your thankful list (right under your stretchy pants).
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
- 1 15oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 cups lite cool whip
- 1 prepared 9in. graham cracker crust
- Combine pumpkin, pudding mix, milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- If you have time to freeze it, freeze for 4 hours then place in refrigerator an hour before serving.
- If you don’t have time to freeze, place the pie in refrigerator for as long as possible. It doesn’t set as well, but the good news is it is still delicious.
- Top with mini chocolate chips, cool whip, and mint then enjoy!!